Friday, April 2, 2010

Grocery Shopping List Made Easy







Do you forget to put important items on your grocery list? I do. It really makes me mad when I forget to certain items on my grocery list. To alieviate this problem, I put a sheet of paper on the refrigerator and as I run low or out of stuff, I write them on the grocery list.

I also let my family know to do to the same. This way if they use the last of something and I don't know about it, it is still on the list.

I order my groceries online. So before I order my groceries, I double check the refrigerator and cabinets to make sure I have everything.

Have you tried ordering your groceries online yet? I have and I like it. By ordering my groceries online, I don't overspend by buying impulsively (I only order what is on the list) and I don't have to wait in long lines.

So put a sheet of paper on the refrigerator so that you write your grocery list as you go and order you groceries online. Then, come back and let me know how this works for you.

Click to sign up for online grocery shopping.











What do you do next?
Subscribe to Working Mom Time Management Tips

If you like my tips, read my self-help book for working moms which helps you get organized so that you can have more me-time and quality family time.

Here are more articles, you might like...
 

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

4 Reasons Why Your Child Should Take AP Classes

Math Tutoring for Less: Brainetics Makes Learning Math Easy and Fun

Promote a Healthy Lifestyle and Reduce Stress

2 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle for Families

4 Ways to Prepare for Homework Help

Companies Help You Save Money with a Free Upromise Account

Online Grocery Shopping Helps Busy Moms

Time management tips for single moms

Online Grocery Shopping can lead to Healthy Eating

Self-Help Books for Mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment