Saturday, January 23, 2010

Audiobooks Make Reading Easy







Do you wish you could catch up on your reading? After kids come along, it seems Mom never has the time to do things she use to enjoy such as reading. I now buy audiobooks and listen to them on my ipod. You might say audioooks are for blind people, but think again. An audiobook allows you the convenience of being able to multi-task which is one of Mom's many specialities. I like read listen to my audiobooks which I clean up or wash dishes.

The first audiobook I listened to was money saving expert Robert Kiyosaki. He is the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad in it you learn how to develop a get rich mindset. His "rich dad" taught him and his best friend Mike that it is important to develop their financial intelligence in order to be rich.

Just to put things into perspective, I enjoyed the book the same as if I had read it. You know how you reread passages in a story to make sure you understand it? You can do the same with an audiobook by rewinding it.

I encourage you to buy audiobooks from now on because they make it easy to stay connected through reading.

Click here to learn more about ipods, then click here to see what audiobooks are available.



What do you do next?
Subscribe to Working Mom Time Management Tips

If you like my tips, read my self-help book for working moms which helps you get organized so that you can have more me-time and quality family time.

Here are some other articles, you might like...

Free Online Tutoring at the Public Library
4 Reasons Why Your Child Should Take AP Classes
Online Grocery Shopping can lead to Healthy Eating
Math Tutoring for Less: Brainetics Makes Learning Math Easy and Fun

1 comment:

  1. I love listening to audio books- it's a great time-saving technique, as I can easily multitask while I learn new information. I have posted more time-saving tips here: http://www.raisingsmallsouls.com/time-saving-tips-for-parents/

    ReplyDelete