Friday, January 29, 2010

Wii Fit: A Home Personal Trainer


Wii fit is a space-saving gym with an added benefit. It also provides great entertainment for the whole family.

To use the Nintendo Wii as a personal training system, you will need a wii gaming system and a wii balance board. The wii balance board calibrates using age and weight. This is the same pertinent information a personal trainer would use to design a personal fitness program for you. It also serves as a personal trainer by tracking your calories and allowing you to customize a personal program to help you reach your fitness goals.

The two games fitness programs I like the best are hoola hoop and skiing. I call them games because I was introduced to the both of the first time at a family party and was impressed by the activity level that was involved. Each activity provides a total body workout. I felt just like I was skiing and hoola hooping after the wii corrected my posture and motions (just like a personal trainer). You don't just have to try an extreme sport, they also offer traditional fitness programs such as yoga, strength training and aerobics.

When you are not using the Wii as a personal trainer, the kids can enjoy the gaming system. You can keep them distracted and entertained while you take care of other tasks by letting them play games on the Wii.

I lost 10 pounds in 30 days by using the wii fit. If you decide to try the wii, you will have great results too. I am not just talking about losing weight, but the entertainment value as well. And the compact design of the wii system and wii balance board will fit anywhere.



What do you do next?
Subscribe to Working Mom Time Management Tips

Click here to get more information about wii fit.

If you like my tips, read my self-help book for working moms which helps you get organized so that you can have more me-time and quality family time.

Here are some other articles, you might like...

Free Online Tutoring at the Public Library
4 Reasons Why Your Child Should Take AP Classes
Online Grocery Shopping can lead to Healthy Eating
Math Tutoring for Less: Brainetics Makes Learning Math Easy and Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment